Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Take a break...


I've been blogging too much. No offense, but I've been connecting with this community too much. I've been addicted to the "search" of eye-candy too much. I've been offensive, irresponsible, and immature too much. I've been feeding my spiking desires with thoughts of doing crazy things too much. I did a crazy thing today... As liberating and freedom-feeding as it was, I'm now back to where I was.
And I don't like where I am...


I'm tired. I'm consumed. I'm spent - emotionally and mentally and spiritually.


Maybe I needed to get to this point to realize I really am sick and need to seek professional help...



As part of this cycle, I need to take a break...

2 comments:

Bror said...

You're not sick. Don't say such things. It doesn't feel right bud. Your different maybe? Your Beck! Your ok. hug, bror

Beck said...

I feel sick. I feel out of sorts. I feel like two separate persons inside me. I dont' feel whole. I feel confused and angsty.

I'm not going away... just laying low for a while to take a breather and try to get my head back on...