I am shopping around, seeking a recommendation for a professional therapist.
1. must be gay-friendly, even gay himself - understanding what it means to be a "gay man", particularly in my situation.
2. must be LDS-friendly, accepting of my values and core beliefs, but preferably not LDS, or at least not feeding me the ecclesiastical counsel. I am not seeking the church-sponsored party line approach.
3. must be MOM-friendly, accepting of my marriage and seeking to support me in that marriage and my family commitments.
4. must be open to new ideas and approachs - not interested in the "standard answers".
5. must be adverse to reparative therapy - I have nothing to be "cured" of.
6. must office / practice along the Wasatch Front.
Referrals may have been given to me in the past, but I wasn't prepared to accept or listen. I'm now ready. This post makes public that I am seeking help.
If you think you know someone who meets this criteria, please let me know...