As a follow-up to the previous post, though obvious to some, there are also the recent revelations that...
1. Just because intimacy and openness in a marriage has brought us closer than we've been in years, I still am hopelessly attracted to men.
2. A cute guy standing in front of me in line to enter the Conference Center over the weekend at the Christmas Concert still makes my heart beat faster as I admire his beauty, strength, magnetic manliness.
3. Seeing a fellow MOHO at the Conference Center and embracing him with gusto still warms that beating heart like none other.
4. Desiring a relationship with another man has not diminished as much as I thought it would with the recent developments in my marriage.
5. The angst level, however, has diminished (at least a little bit)...
I guess these still reveal in me that assurance that though I'm closer to who I should be as a married man, and though I have made great progress in that regard, I am still as gay and as attracted to men as ever.
And you know what?
That's a good thing... I don't think I'd want it any other way.