Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Two years and counting...


It's now been two years since my first post. It feels like I've been blogging for much longer - not in a bad sense - but it just feels like it's become more a part of my life than other things that are of a similar duration...
and yes, I am still here.


At times lately, I've been too consumed in other things to really put my heart into my blog. I miss that. I know when I have used my blog for the purpose of writing and sharing personal and heart-pounding feelings, I find my view on life becoming clearer. When I don't, I fall into traps of the past.


I need to find the passion again...

2 comments:

One of So Many said...

Being Married for 3 years after coming out is the milestone. I"m pretty sure you are going to make it though.

Beck said...

Since I've managed to be married for some 26 years, with now over 3 years after coming out, you think that I've beaten the odds? Am I on the downhill stretch?

It's interesting to see the statistics of those in MOM situations and how these numbers don't lie that it is nearly impossible to make it past the three years...

I guess I should keep counting my blessings!